Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The design for mr Ajai

Monday, August 18, 2008


Made this one for mr allen justine.I promised him to design a sample of his future wedding invitation card.and just ignore the list of guests its just a sample eih? :D


Went to baiduri bank kb branch to redeem my card.Funny incident happened as they were searching it for too long.And they asked for the type of my card and i mention it twice! sekali miscommunication between them... nasib ada card ku.. nda plg ku kan mengamuk pasal the polite lady atu betanya bisai2.. and ada sekali atu ia nda pecaya yang their branch called me.. then i showed her my received call and di pigang nya jua lah hp ku... well i dont mind *winks*
I think i shud quit my current job and work with the banks such as Hongkie and baidurie...=x=x=x=x

0 comments:

Post a Comment