Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Aiman oliver

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

'Telur rebus yang digoreng dan sos hitam asli'

Its started when my mom called me this morning.

Mom:Hello?

Me: Ah?

Mom:Eh goreng kan durang talur.mama nda masak tadi.

Me:ah?errr...

Mom: .......

Me:Bah~

Ahahahahaa.. well this is not my first time to cook for them.Many many times already ooo~ but then this one is the very special one.Why?ermm i wonder why... i was sweating when i do the cooking! The whole process from the start was wonderful!i can sense the feeling of being jamie oliver.Did some talking as if i'm hosting a Tv show.Create my own receipe.YES MY OWN! i OWNED it!! krang tah ku register for patent and copyrights.

Btw did i mention i sweat?Ahahahaha masin tu eh mun masuk the sweat!LOL nada deh.. nda ku pemihir cematu! handal ni handal!! bah krang lagi ku edit this post.. more fun things to come later!! off to tutong for now.. fetch my bro!! adios!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment