Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Secrets of a genius

Wednesday, August 1, 2007
"The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through; I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true, but when you walked into my life the second your eyes met mine, I knew you were worth loving, just like before, just like the first time."

Went to bandar for BSP exhibitions.Great things and informations provided with friendly personel whom are willing to be interview by us or by max to be honest.He do alot of asking rather than me prefer to be quiet and listening to thier presentation.Before arrived there we went out for lunch with nabil,nazmey,zai,fzah and nazuren.ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... mengaleh ku mengaleh kan menyambut ayat ayat seterusnya.... i'am pretty sure max going to blog about this with pictures inserted for you!! click arah link nya ok! ahahahhaa


adios,
aiman yusra
PW#222

0 comments:

Post a Comment