Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Time does not heal,but healing takes time

Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am."

Saturday 11/08/02007



  • When to Menglait for tahlil and doa selamat at usu's place.


  • More or less like a small family gathering.


  • Usu will be off to scotland again for work.


  • I drove arul's car to filling station for gas and tyre pressure checked.


  • When to hua ho tutong doing some shopping.To my surprise,this hua ho is not like typical hua so stores.I feel like i'm in KL.wahahahahahaha apakan.


  • I met haris and took alot of pictures of him because i will be missing that boy again.He likes me.yikes!




Sunday 12/08/07


Nazmo texted me this afternoon informed me there are some activities happening in town.I dont feel like going at the first place but since am bored at home doing nothing and alot of pressure+stress to handle... its better for me to take a break and have fun with my buddies! ;) Went there with nazmo and gymin.The BIG BIRD'S rocks!! oh big bird gymin's car.. a big big one!hehehehehe... oh for diyana welcome back home!! i promised you to post gmbr agness monica and kris dayanti right? well here they are live in KB nyasal ko kan?...

agness monica in action part 1

Kris dayanti part two

arr arrr lanun in action mengambang arah bini bini =x

Basic hollywood set up!

hahahahahha

0 comments:

Post a Comment